Hello Friends, fresh from us to you: the new newsletter! 1. The route “Maddox” from Basel is cancelled! We had to debate this for a while but made the most sensible choice in the matter of routes and participants. We will start with 4 instead of 5 routes and cancelled one of the two routes […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Malte contributed a whooping 63 entries.
Entries by Malte
Hey Hitchers! Here’s newsletter #3, please read especiall the first part! :) 1. Deadline Hitchpackage + your your shirt size until August 5th Please transfer the money for the hitchpackage until August 5th! Especially the teams who ordered the packages after registration through Ansgar. Soon we’ll have to print the shirts, therefore we need your […]
The 60 hour race is over and after a couple of days of recovering we’re fresh and awake again!! Thursday morning around 25 teams and 50 hitchhikers met at 9am in front of Susis Showbar, Hamburg-St.Pauli to hitchhike 60 hours as far as they can and back to Hamburg! Most of them made it home […]
- Donations & Programm and last opportunity to joinAugust 23, 2021 - 10:36 pm
- Tramprennen 2021 cancelled – Join our first TrampCampJuly 21, 2021 - 7:40 pm
- Tramprennen 2020 – Cancelled – stay tuned for the alternative planJune 22, 2020 - 1:55 pm
- Tramprennen 2019 – A kind of short reviewJanuary 18, 2020 - 8:24 pm
- News are coming up soon!December 21, 2019 - 11:13 pm
C.o.R. – Autostop!
Club of Roam – Autostop! e.V. is a non-profit organisation promoting transcultural exchange and traveling by thumb.
The Club of Roam – Autostop! e.V. is supporting the civil sea-rescue mission of Sea-Watch e.V. Safe passage now!