After months and months of waiting, it’s finally time to KICK ASS!!
We expect to be more than 25 teams competing for awesomness!!
Here are the facts you need to know:[SinglePic not found]
Wednesday, 20th April
- PreMeeting with good beer, good people and good stories from all around the world
- where: Haus 73, see directions below
- when: around 6pm
Thursday, 21st April
- Meeting Point: in front of Susi’s Showbar, Hamburg
- Direction: Susis Showbar
- Time: 9am to announce the rules and get the starting pass
- Begin of the race: 10am, no minute later
Saturday, 23rd April
- Meeting Point Saturday evening: Haus 73
- Direction: Haus 73
- There is space for you in the second or third floor to drop luggage and relax.
- Ansgar, part of the Tramprennen-Crew, will be around from 8.30pm and welcome you at Haus 73. if you don’t find him, ask the staff, they will know!
- The award ceremony will be held in the thrid or second floor aswell, there is a beamer and our Internet Connection to measure the birds flight via Google Earth! =)
- Beer, stories, fun and music afterwards in the first floor =)
BIG Thanks to Haus 73 for the location!! WONDERFUL!!
Good to Know
- MrTweek, member of german Autostopclub Abgefahren e.V. provides us again with his awesome SMS-Liveticker. So in case you wanna keep your friends, parents and competitors informed about your trip or mislead them, save this number in your mobile: +49 1570 350 8570. Maximum is 160 characters! Send a simple text message, it will be displayed at tramprennen.org a couple of minutes later!
- Rules: Remember the rules of the race! 60 hours! 1 Minute more – and you’re disqualified!
Let’s race hell!!! =)
And thats the crazy shit waiting for the winner:
BIG Thanks to Lukki from former TR10-Team T.R.A.M.P for building the most genious hitchhiking trophy on planet earth!!!