After 2000 kilometers we finally arrived at the Surduc Lake in Romania! Everyone arrived safe and happy, we had a blast yesterday and celebrated every single team that arrived in this tiny little village! Check the final ranking and some photos below! A final resume of the race will come soon, for the moment we […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Malte contributed a whooping 63 entries.
Entries by Malte
[fullrow] [nggallery id=11] [/fullrow]
Beautiful! Three days of printing are over :) [nggallery id=9]
Hey folks, this is a quick update about what’s going these days! 1. Fundraising Guide We’re close to reach the 50 Cent/km, so almost 1000 Euro are inside of the water bucket! Awesomizzl, thanks and thumbs up for everyone who raised cents and told friends and family about the race so far! Keep on rocking!! […]
Heya fellow hitchhikers! Crazy shit – just one more month and we’re finally on the road again! So far 38 teams registered, many already completed their registration, some are still in the process of doing so. We know – homework sucks, but sometimes it’s necessary and we hope to get everything managed smoothly :). Here […]
- Donations & Programm and last opportunity to joinAugust 23, 2021 - 10:36 pm
- Tramprennen 2021 cancelled – Join our first TrampCampJuly 21, 2021 - 7:40 pm
- Tramprennen 2020 – Cancelled – stay tuned for the alternative planJune 22, 2020 - 1:55 pm
- Tramprennen 2019 – A kind of short reviewJanuary 18, 2020 - 8:24 pm
- News are coming up soon!December 21, 2019 - 11:13 pm
C.o.R. – Autostop!
Club of Roam – Autostop! e.V. is a non-profit organisation promoting transcultural exchange and traveling by thumb.
The Club of Roam – Autostop! e.V. is supporting the civil sea-rescue mission of Sea-Watch e.V. Safe passage now!